3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200BK27, Black Tube
The 3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200 combines Ambient Noise Reduction technology and frictional noise dampening features with amplification, Bluetooth® technology, and an all-new user interface, for the next level of performance and ease of use.
Stand out from the crowd by offering your patients a chance to hear their own body sounds. This stethoscope records up to twelve 30 second tracks which can immediately be heard through the stethoscopes eartips. Or, you can transfer those sounds wirelessly using Bluetooth® technology to your PC and onto a consulting colleague or an electronic patient record. Visualize heart and lung sounds on your PC using the FREE software provided with purchase.
- Allows you to hear critical body sounds with 3M™ Littmann® Stethoscope’s proprietary ambient noise reduction technology which eliminates, on average, 85% of distracting background noises, without filtering out critical body sounds
- Provides extra listening power when a heart, lung or body sound is especially faint such as of an obese patient or when clothing restricts your listening experience with its ability to amplify sounds 24X the sound level of a Littmann cardiology stethoscope
- Comfortable and surprisingly lightweight like non-electronic cardiology stethoscopes.
- Patient comfort is assured when polymer versus metal is applied to your patient when using the nonchill rim and diaphragm
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Seal Eartips
Out of stock